I’m a musician and creative with a focus on music, hip hop culture, education, brand building, and more. I am active in the Indianapolis music community on many fronts: the creator and owner of BDTB – international eclectic hip hop blog and brand, the executive producer of the New Old Heads Podcast (including a panelist), the lead Ableton Live music production instructor at Deckademics, owner/A&R of No Cosign Records, an active musician and producer both solo and with the Section Leaders, and am a creative brand consultant on the side.
• music has been shared and premiered on respected outlets such as 2dopeboyz, The Source, Okayplayer, DJ Booth, Mass Appeal
• performed 100’s of times as both an emcee and producer in multiple cities, festivals and venues large and small
• opened up for legends and mainstays such as Rakim, Slick Rick, Oddisee, R.A. The Rugged Man, Exile
• placed music in nationally televised commercials and with international design firms
• grown New Old Heads Podcast to reach over 50k+ people every week
• grown Bringing Down The Band to be a hip hop media mainstay with a collective fan base of 90k+ people
• co-hosted the The Build – a monthly community music forum – for three years
• had former students get national placements and sign record deals
Browse around and contact me if you are interested in my services.